Saturday , May 8 2021

was a pool pump



The girl was "absorbed" in the pool filtration system in her house. "The matter is very serious, he's in a hospital, a busy forecast," they explained from the hospital.


Five year old girl was "absorbed" by the water pump pool. Dr Víctor Paz, head of San Roque Hospital Services, said, "We use it, it is very serious, he has been taken to intensive care, the forecast is well reserved, and we have to wait for it to evolve after hours."

"It happened in a sink with a suction pump, the baby put his tail on the device and there the intestine was absorbed, last year, the same situation happened but not so serious in the club.It is a fact to prevent even more now that summer comes, it can not be that these things happen. "

"They are preventive accidents, all pool companies or people with a suction pump that makes the filtering circuit should be protected, there would be a law that would ban the use of the pool without these elements with appropriate security measures," he continues.

He also said, "It can happen again and we talk about the lives of the smallest people as endangered as it goes further than prevention, control, legal provision. It is very common for such an accident to happen to anyone who takes a swimming pool and will take it into account. "

Adding Prevention "The first thing to do is turn off the pump, but the key thing is that children can not play in the pool when the suction pump is in use and without protection." If they are in the filter, there should be no pool. "

"In the rest of the country there have been cases, for example, in Buenos Aires, the pump sucked and drowned in the body." The filters should not have contact with the human body, "he quit.

In a traumatic Santa Fe: a drowned baby died in a vacation home pool


Source link