Use of this website requires that cookies be enabled in your browser. Follow the instructions below in your browser to enable cookies.
Facebook app: Open links in an external browser
There is a specific problem with the Facebook app browser that makes occasional requests to websites without previously set cookies. This seems to be a bug in the browser that should be fixed soon. The simplest way to avoid this problem is to continue using the Facebook app, but not using the app’s internal browser. This can be done in the following steps:
1. Click on the burger menu in the upper right corner to open the settings menu
2. Select “Application settings” from the menu
3. Enable the “Links open externally” option (this uses the device’s default browser)
Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9
1. Open an Internet browser
2. Click Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
3. Click Skip Automatic Cookie Processing
4. Click to select the first-party cookies and Accept third-party cookies
5. Click OK and OK
Enabling cookies in Firefox
1. Open a Firefox browser
2. Click Tools> Options> Privacy> Apply Custom Settings to History
3. Click ‘Accept Site Cookies.’
4. Select Accept third-party cookies
5. Click Keep until they expire
6. Click OK
Enable cookies in Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome browser
2. Click Tools> Settings> Privacy Settings> Under the Hood> Content Settings
3. Click Allow Local Data Setting
4. Remove Block Setting the third-party cookies check box
5. Deselect Delete Cookies
6. Close all
Enabling cookies in mobile safari (iPhone, iPad)
1. Press the Home button or unlock your phone / iPad to go to the Home screen
2. Click the Settings icon.
3. Select Safari from the options menu.
4. Select “accept cookies” from the safari menu.
5. Select ‘Visit’ from the ‘Accept Cookies’ menu.
6. Press the Home button to return to the iPhone Home screen.
7. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
8. Safari must be restarted before the change to cookie settings takes effect. To restart Safari, press and hold the Home button (for about 5 seconds) until the iPhone / iPad screen goes blank and the Home screen appears.
9. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.