Sunday , April 11 2021

Box suspends My House's My Life units contracting – News – News Online



Other factor | 13/11/2018

my house

publication

Caixa has suspended the recruitment of new units in Minha Casa Minha Vida Program 1.5 because of the lack of resources due to the program. In this area, which includes families with a revenue of up to R $ 2,600.00 per month, the government pays the real estate a share of up to 47.5 thousand R $. These funds are intended to be paid back.

The bank plans to continue its funding in 2019, when the program will receive a new contribution. Caixa pointed out that the Minha Casa Minha Vida program received a total of 57.4 billion rubles this year. So far, according to the institution, there were 4.7 million homes.

The end of the program's money will not come as a surprise. The government has been struggling since the beginning of the year to strengthen its budget. And it had measures whose impact on money was lower than estimated by the economic area, such as re-creation of the paper. The decision made this year in the context of the difficulties was the order of priority in the 1.5 range, as the priority appropriations are larger and therefore the need for budgetary resources is greater.

Loans are granted at 1.5 per cent for 30 years, at a rate of 5 per cent. The Working Time Guarantee Fund (FGTS) finances 90 percent of the value of the property and the finance ministry finances the remaining 10 percent. In band 1, public revenue is much larger. The borrower does not pay interest. The fee is up to R $ 270.00 per month and the funding will last ten years.


Source link