The federal state is expected to announce that it intends to provide financial support to the Alberta oil and gas industry. One day after Calgary's pro-pipeline rally, protests require Ottawa to get additional help to get the province's raw material on the market. Here's what you need to know to start your day.
1. Oil industry: CTV News has learned that the federal government will announce $ 1.6 billion in funding for the energy sector in Alberta on Tuesday.
2. Economic outlook: Canadian Central Bank President Stephen Poloz says a broad interview with CTV Lisa LaFlamme says she is waiting for the recession next year, but Canadians should be prepared for economic volatility.
3. Airworthiness: Passengers whose air travel is delayed or canceled or who lose seats due to overbooking could be reimbursed in accordance with the case law proposed by the federal government.
4. High heat: Researchers say that high-frequency radio waves from the Russian research institute can cause sudden and significant temperature differences in the Earth's atmosphere.
5. Health location: Your life may have a major impact on the risk of diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer, according to a new study by McMaster University.
One more thing…
Christmas shopping: The holiday season may be happy, but it may also be a pain in your bank account. CTVNews.ca talked with experts on the best ways to stay budget during the holidays.