Catriona Gray does it for the Miss Universe 2018 Top 20
Rosette Adel (philstar.com) – December 17, 2018 – 8:23 am
BANGKOK, Thailand – The Philippine Betting Catriona Gray will move to the next Miss Universe 2018 competition after the judges nominated him as one of the beauty of the Asia-Pacific and African regions.
This year, the Miss Universe Award, hosted by Thailand, continued on the basis of the continent, where judges applied for the top five candidates in the following regions: America, Europe, Asia and Pacific, and Africa.
They also gave five wildcard sites to competitors around the world so they could get to the top 20.
Gray automatically switches to a 15-second opening speech that would determine whether it would start at the 10th cut.
5 participants from each area. Who is crowned? ???? pic.twitter.com/diF5L1Uoy7
– Miss Universe (@MissUniverse) 17 December 2018
Here are the top 20 finalists:
- South Africa – Tamary Green
- Philippines – Catriona Gray
- Nepal – Manita Devkota
- Vietnam – H & # 39; Hen Nie
- Thailand – Sophida Kanchanar
- Poland – Magdalena Swat
- Belgium – Zoë Brunet
- United Kingdom – Dee-Ann Kentish-Rogers
- Hungary – Eniko Kecskés
- Ireland – Grainne Gallanagh
- Curacao – Akisha Albert
- Costa Rica – Natalia Carvajal
- Canada – Marta Magdalena Stepien
- Puerto Rico – Kiara Ortega
- Jamaica – Emily Sara-Claire Maddison
- USA – Sarah Rose Summers
- Venezuela – Sthefany Gutiérrez
- Indonesia – Sonia Fergina Citra
- Brazil – Mayra Dias
- Australia – Francesca Hung