Tim Draper grabs his $ 250,000 Bitcoin forecast
Venture venture capitalist Tim Draper repeats his prediction that Bitcoin (BTC) will rise to $ 250,000 by 2022. In this week's panel discussion at the Web Summit conference, he said:
"We are talking about a five percent market share to reach $ 250,000. […] We just need to buy coffee from Starbucks and suddenly the world opens up and says I have this choice: […] Do I want a currency I can take from one country to another or I want a currency that binds me to a country or a geographic area and can not be used anywhere else? "
Of the national currencies, Draper said, "Why do we rely on the currencies that one or other strange political parties determine?"
According to Tim Draper, banks spend money "whenever they feel themselves and for whatever reason they want". The emergence of a "fully political", global, and open currency would abandon control of money to ordinary people.
Erik Voorhees: The US debt crisis leads to new cryptopuoms
- ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees said the growing US debt, estimated at $ 21.7 trillion in November, will inevitably lead to a critical sharp rise.
- "When the next global financial crisis comes and the world understands that organizations with a debt of $ 20 trillion can never pay them back, they have to press it, and hence money is condemned to fail."
- BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager with over $ 6,317 billion in assets under management, is the youngest financial institution that raises concerns about the fast growing US debt of the United States.
BaFin denies the operation of the British crypto-trading company
- The Financial Supervisory Authority of the Federal Republic of Germany (BaFin) has ordered the partial cessation of Finatex's UK-based crypto operation in accordance with the announcement published on Friday.
- Finatex Oy is urged to stop cross-border trading in its Crypto-Capitals trading "without delay".
- During the brief description of the company's operations, the Financial Controller stated that Crypto-Capital offers "Alternatives, Contracts of Differences (CFDs) of Shares, Indices, Currencies and Commodities".
Kryptto exchange Bitfinex users wait a week for dollar payments
- Three weeks since everything went smoothly, some of Bitfinex's critical currency exchange customers are wondering why they can not yet withdraw money.
- Users still say that they did not have the money despite the long wait.
- CoinDesk talked to seven other Bitfinex customers who have been waiting for several weeks to receive counterfeits or cancel their withdrawal and cancel it.
Belarus is the growing number of critical companies
- Several cryptographic companies are now in Belarus in Hi-Tech Park after the Minsk government has legalized cryptographic activities for its residents.
- The document legalizes, for example, the exchange of digital assets through Crowdfunding through the initial coins (ICO) and kryptocurrency mining operations for HTP-registered entities.
- In order to increase the number of HTP residents, the current provisions must be clearer.
Canadian Bitcoin-Miner Hut 8 reported a loss in the third quarter
- Canadian Bitcoin Mining Company Hut 8 Mining Corp. has released a third-quarter earnings report showing a net loss of $ 8.7 million due to higher depreciation margins.
- Depreciation increased to $ 13.3 million, which was a gain of over $ 6.7 million in the mining industry.
- This summer's record high heat has led to a rise in electricity costs over a given period of time.
The founder of EtherDelta pays $ 388,000 fine for the SEC
- The US Stock Exchange (SEC) announced on Thursday that it has filed charges against Etheridge founder Zachary Coburn.
- EtherDelta is a platform for a secondary market with block based tokens.
- EtherD should have been aware of these terms as the SEC released the DAO Report of 2017, which presents the requirements of carrier operators.
Messages from 9.11.
More crypto topics can be found here.
Learn more about DWN's technical report here.