Simple tips to prevent Covid-19 from spreading:
Use a mask: The World Health Organization (WHO) states that masks are “a key function to prevent the spread and save lives”. They “should be used as part of a comprehensive” Do it all! “approach, including physical distance, avoiding crowded, closed and close contacts, good ventilation, cleaning hands, covering sneezes and coughs and much more. Depending on the type, masks can be used to either protect healthy people or prevent them from sticking forward.
According to the WHO, masks must be worn in “areas where the virus circulates” and in “congested conditions” where “you cannot be at least 1 meter away from others and in rooms with poor or unknown ventilation. Determining the quality of ventilation is not always easy, which it depends on the speed of ventilation, recycling and fresh outdoor air, so if in doubt, it’s safer to just wear a mask ”.
Google has also compiled a list of preventative measures that can be taken in the midst of the second wave of Covid-19 in India:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- Use a mask when physical distance is not possible.
- Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, see a doctor.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, all facts must be known, appropriate precautions taken, and the advice given by the local health authority followed.