- JR East, Booth type station at Naka Demonstration Experiment 3 Tokyo Metro Station "Traicy (Tracy)"
- JR East, the position of Naka shows a stock office – a Booth-type office is set up at 3 stations at CNET in Japan
- JR East opens a joint stock company's Naka Test operation on November 28 in Tokyo, Shinjuku, Shinagawa 3 station (1/2)
- JR East, Office Workstations, and 30 Nikkei Newspapers
- Exhibition Exams from Cabinet Type Office JR East, Tokyo Station, Shinjuku Station, Shinagawa Station Navigation News