15 November 2018 09:41 |
For the fourth year it is best to wash the throat sage or basil because all angina is a virus. Infections are not conveyed by coughing or sneezing as much as touching the subject
They hurt their throats, they hold their throat, because they can not swallow, and they are hard and breathing. They are confused because they heat their fever due to their temperature, they are drowsy and they sleep … So mostly they are men with angina, which is typical this year. Some parents are inclined to believe that angina pectoris children are affected by changing times when they overnight or drink too much cold water.
And is this exactly the case, and why is angina really responsible, says Professor Dr. Branimir Nestorović at the University Hospital in Tirshova:
– Angina or throat inflammation is an acute infectious disease, which may be bacteria, but more often viruses. Specifically, 20 percent of diseased children are the cause of a bacterial pyogenic streptococcus previously called beta cell stomach. Spring and autumn are the leakage of respiratory infections because the weather is still warm, which perfectly promotes the spread of both bacteria and viruses. Children are in the centers and in close contact with each other. I emphasize this, because most respiratory infections do not care about coughing and sneezing, how much they touch upon cough and sneezing. Namely, the bacteria and viruses thus removed remain in the objects to which children are touched, leading to mutual infection. Additionally, at this stage, vitamin D levels are low, which is very important for improving the immune response of the infections.
* What distinguishes bacterial viral angina pectoris?
– These are not easy to distinguish. For the third or fourth year, all the anginaic children are viruses and do not need to be treated with antibiotics. For small children it is better to wash your cucumber with some sage or basil. Only after the fourth year is streptococcus mentioned above and is the only treatment of penicillin products.
* Are any symptoms indicating bacterial infection?
– In differentiating the present high temperature bacterial infection can help. High fever, usually pelvic deposits in the limbs and enlarged to the glands of the glands. To be sure of the rating, it is desirable to take the throat knob and wait for the result. It is important for parents to know that delay in treatment due to waiting for sweep results is not affected by complications. In addition, this prevents the unnecessary use of antibiotics, which may lead to normal bone flora disorder, but also to later life infections.
* How much does angina last and can spontaneously pass?
– Angina lasts for up to seven days and spontaneously runs regardless of whether it is a bacterium or a virus. Treatment does not shorten the duration of the illness, but it can prevent the development of complications. Elderly children and adults who give aspirin faster, improve and lower the temperature than antibiotics.
* What can angina pectoris cause?
– Viral angina complications are rare. Sometimes there may be laryngitis or laryngeal inflammation, as well as tissues around the eye, called cellulite. On the other hand, bacterial streptococcal complications may be very serious. The classic complication of rheumatic fever today is very rare. More frequent local complications are when manure accumulates in the throat tissue, i.e. paratoncillary abscess occurs. There are numerous immunologic complications, most important pains and inflammations in joints that last for several years. Fortunately, this disease rarely has any consequences. Renal inflammation may occur, and psychological changes have been described in recent years as PANDAS syndrome. Changes in personality may be permanent, but it is not known whether they can be prevented by proper treatment.
* What does streptococcal angina pectoris mean?
– The penisillin is the penisillin, because the streptococcus is always sensitive to it. Penicillin injections should not be used because syrup or capsules provide satisfactory results. Treatment lasts for ten days, otherwise infection often occurs again. In fact, the streptococci stays in the crypt of the lycopene, waiting to react to the infection again. Treatment with hemomycin-type drugs should not be used because they are unlikely to function against streptococci as penicillins and cephalosporins.
DISCLAIMER OF THE APPLICANT
In some children and adults it often returns. If something like this happens, it is necessary to remove the extremities. Generally, it is considered that such intervention is necessary after the bacterial, streptococcal-angina pectoris, which has been shown after five or seven episodes. On the other hand, the detachment of urinary tract infections has no positive effect. On the contrary, it can happen, weakening the immune response. A study in Denmark, which included 1.6 million children, showed that the removal of intracranial components increases the risk of asthma and other respiratory diseases, but also other diseases. In any case, the device should not be operated even if they are large because they are generally fully functional – says Dr. Nestorovic.
Children's angina, or inflamed cucumber, can be treated and rinsed with a solution of apple wine. Lower the water, pour a spoon of vinegar and let the kid cover the throat every other hour. The cucumber can be washed by grinding tea from cryptography, saline or iodine based povidone. Put a few drops of iodine in half a glass of water and then rinse the throat.