Will the new Middle East project succeed, and did the historic Zionist dream of ruling the Arab territories come true? What are the conditions that guarantee this success? Is it verifiable and sustainable? What are the challenges of the project? How to win it? Finally, will patriotic, pan-European and Islamic forces surrender under this project, under oppression and intimidation? Or will you continue to oppose it? What are the ways to resist? Can you last
The Zionist entity fears democracy in the Arab world and fears freedom of expression and the formation of political, social, civil society and religion in it, because democracy only brings enemies (Israel)
Over the past three decades, the Zionist entity (Israel) has relentlessly sought to use many of the means and mechanisms we presented to them in the previous article to provide the appropriate conditions to revitalize the new Middle East project, and in addition to these conditions were:
1. Securing the boundaries of the Zionist entity
The state borders of the Zionist entity are currently witnessing security stability that has not been seen before. The signatory Arab countries signed detailed agreements with it, giving the Zionist community a right of veto when they took place. to secure them, the northern borders will be protected by United Nations forces and the southern borders by Egypt, but internally the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Islamic resistance their achievements and they have adapted to the extremely harsh conditions that the Palestinian case is going on at this stage at all levels and levels. As for Syria’s borders, they are waiting for a final solution to Syria’s internal crisis.
2. Increasing the qualitative superiority of the Zionist entity over other countries in the region
The Zionist entity does not give up qualitative superiority over the Arab countries in all areas:
- Politically: the only democratic system in the region.
- Militarily: not only possessing nuclear weapons, but also a complete American commitment to protect the Zionist entity and a commitment to lasting military supremacy with all countries.
- Security: Its private and allied networks permeate the countries of the world and the region, high technical capabilities and close security cooperation with the world’s largest countries.
- Technology: it surpasses all the countries in the region in terms of software and communications, and the Zionist entity is considered one of the most developed countries in this field.
- Financially: The Zionist entity does not suffer from economic problems and does not need Gulf money, as usual, the Jewish Agency and the United States are responsible for helping to overcome the economic problems it may have at any time.
Because of this supremacy, the Zionist entity does not need the Arab countries to support it and help it resolve its crisis, develop its reality, and improve its image. On the contrary, the Arab countries need a Zionist entity to help them in various fields. It is clear that this supremacy gives the Zionist entity priority, leadership and leadership in what is being proposed about the huge projects that await the new Middle East.
3. The abolition of political Islam and the creation of an alternative religious model
This condition led to two issues:
First: To compile a list of Islamic political groups and movements, the most important of which is the Muslim Brotherhood, which rejects the idea of reconciliation with the Zionist entity completely and in detail, classifying them as terrorist groups and criminalizing their affiliation, cooperation with, or contacting them. And a national education plan will be developed to warn these groups and explain their dangers to security and stability, including the exploitation of Friday sermons, media, curricula, workshops and lectures, and the dismissal of scholars, preachers, imams and preachers. suspected of confusing his legal thinking with political thinking. This has been clearly and explicitly accepted by several Arab countries, while others are taking these measures gradually and without shouting.
Second: Introduce an alternative religious model (moderate Islam) by name and educate imams, preachers and preachers about it and introduce it from the highest religious and legal institutions in the country.
– Do not interfere in politics, as this is the responsibility of the guardian, his responsibility and authority, and he is qualified to perform this task, and participation in it destabilises the situation.
Hearing and obedience to the guardian in all the decisions and deeds he makes and that anyone who deviates from his hearing and obedience sins and violates the rules and provisions of the true Islamic religion.
– Acceptance of incoming intellectual and cultural flows on openness to others, diversity, freedom of choice, interculturalism and the fight against racial, religious, color and sexual discrimination … as clearly set out in the “Abraham Treaties”, from which some countries began to implement very enthusiastically.
4. The presence of strong totalitarian Arab regimes
This project needs strong partners who are able to implement what has been agreed with the Zionist entity and start it in a real process of normalization in all areas and force it on the people and their political, religious, educational and civilian institutions. and we will not allow to resist, not just that, but partners who are stable and stable. Why totalitarian regimes, because the Zionist entity fears democracy in the Arab countries and fears freedom of expression and political, social, civil society and religious formation in them, because democracy comes only with (Israel’s) enemies, the former president of the Zionist entity Shimon Peres.
Totalitarian systems of this type, based on tyranny and corruption, allow the Zionist entity to infiltrate and infiltrate, as we presented to us in our first article in this series, entitled “Bitter Experiences.”
5. American Warranty
This project must have a strong foreign partner with political, economic, military, security, and technology control chains with the partner countries of the Zionist entity. This partner is the United States of America, a great ally of the Zionist entity, committed to caring, meeting needs, and defending. It is enough for the Zionist entity to make a partnership with the United States because it replaces it with other partners. In the coming months, we will see that the current U.S. administration continues what the previous administration began by expanding the circles of the countries that signed the “Abraham Treaty”.
These five conditions have been met, and the first batch of Arab countries began signing agreements to realize the great Zionist dream, and we will soon witness the launch of a second batch of Arab countries during the fourth wave of normalization to sign a Zionist entity, which may include other GCC and other countries such as Mauritania and Djibouti. before the start of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar by the end of next year at the latest.
Are things required in the same way as the Zionist entity and its partners hope to be able to establish, lead and govern the new Middle East? Or are there major regional and international challenges that need to be addressed in order not to hinder the implementation of the project, as has happened over the last 30 years? Can he overcome these challenges? What are the possible expectations in light of this? (Continued).
More from the author